KATA-KATA HIKMAT

Sintesiskan unsur-unsur anod kemesraan dengan isomer ukhwah serta oksidakan monomer kasih sayang dan molekul doa untuk menghasilkan polimer PERSAHABATAN yang oktet..

Live for today:

During this day u should pray with a wakeful heart,
Recite the Qur'an with understanding and remember Allah with sincerity,
In this day you should be balance in your affairs,
Satisfied with your alloted portion,
Concernedwith your appearance and health..(",)


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sharpen your communication skills

Alhamdulillah Allah izin..arinie xberapa sihat..balik exam terus tdo..sampai ptg..xlarat la...sewaktu org lain sedang sibuk membace buku ilmiah..ainna pun membace buku gak tp...ehhehehehe.. buku nie best la...bnyk perkara kite leh ambil ikhtibar n motivate diri..tengah2 bace tetiba tergelak sendirian..nk tau apa yang ainna gelakkn bace la conversation kat bawah nie..antara phone operator and the caller...start

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes, I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?

Caller: Well..just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured, and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious, but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree..

Caller: Oh...God!!

Oh, yes...Pretty hilarious, don't you think? This could happen to me, you know. Or worse still, is that me? Okay, maybe not when I am speaking English, but what about when I am speaking in my broken Arabic?Hmm....

So, as I giggled whilst reading through this joke, I promised my self that I shall strive for clarity in communication while also seeking Allah's reward for following the Prophet's sunnah, in sha'a Allah.

I will also pray to Allah that I do not come across any Annie Wan and Saw Ree! But, you know what my dear? Even if I do, in sha'a Allah, it would be one very interesting conversation.

What about you my frens? Ask yourself- are you Annie Wan? If you think you are, what are u going to do about it? A hint for u: three steps, and you are all good. in sha'a Allah.

Goodbye, stage-fright, and hello, dear audience!

No comments: